Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Padre Pio Novena- Day 8





EIGHTH DAY:

Pure St. pio of Pietrelcina, you experienced great love for your spiritual children and have helped them by purchasing them for Christ with the giving of your blood. Please grant us, who have not met you personally, the opportunity to be considered your spiritual children. In this way, with your protection, guidance, and strength, you will obtain for us a special blessing from God, so that we may meet Him on the day of our death at the gates of Heaven.

Prayer to the Sacred Heart

Amen.



"It would be most fulfilling if God would grant me just one wish (if it were possible); that He would say, "Enter Heaven!" This is my one true wish: that God would take me to Heaven at the same time that the last of my children and the last of the people who submitted to my priestly care have entered." ~Padre Pio

No comments:

Post a Comment